Undian hari ini Data SGP 2020 – 2021. Prize paus lainnya tampak dilihat dengan terprogram melalui status yg kita sisipkan dalam web tersebut, serta juga dapat dichat terhadap petugas LiveChat support kita yg ada 24 jam On the internet untuk melayani seluruh kepentingan para pengunjung. Yuk segera sign-up, & ambil bonus Lotto dan Live Casino Online tergede yg hadir di tempat kita.
DollarBreak is reader-supported with the goal to become the ultimate practical resource for making money online. When you sign up or buy through links on this post, we may receive compensation. Disclosure.
Earn $15 – $25 per hour + keep 100% of your customer tips (4000 cities)
You can use any mode of transportation: your car, bicycle or motorcycle
You have the freedom to pick and choose which orders you want to accept
Make around $12 per hour + tips and create your own flexible schedule
No resume, interview or delivery experience required, and no dress code
Cash your earnings out up to $500 a day (free for Chase Bank customers)
Earn up to $20 per hour + customer tips (no minimum hours are required)
You can earn $3 bonus for every 5-star rating + get weekly payments
Become Full-service shopper to make extra money (shop and deliver)
10 Best Side Jobs that Pay Well
|Side job||Average pay|
|Food Delivery Driver||$10 ― $17.74 per hour|
|Paid Surveys||$3 ― $5 for 5 to 25 minutes|
|Ride-Share Driver||$12.94 ― $18.60 per hour|
|Online Writer||$30 per hour|
|Pet Sitting||$11.42 per hour|
|Social Media Content Manager||$28 per hour|
|Podcast Producer||$22.62 per hour|
|Virtual Assistant||$19.22 per hour|
|Graphic Designer||$23.21 per hour|
|Photography||$20.73 per hour|
1. Food Delivery Driver (Grubhub)
(Average pay: $10 ― $17.74 per hour)
- Make around $12 per hour
- Possible to deliver with bicycle
- Work on your own schedule
- Generous tips and busy time bonuses increase earnings
A food delivery driver is a person responsible for transporting food products from production areas to clients.
To get any delivery driver jobs in the US, you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a valid driver’s license under your name
- Poses a 4-door or 2-door car
- Meet the minimum age requirement to drive in your city
- Has a social security number
And to get started, you need to sign up for a food delivery platform such as Grubhub, DoorDash or Uber, among others.
On average, you can make between $10 and $17.74 per hour. This makes food delivery one of the best paying side jobs from home.
2. Paid Surveys (Inboxdollars)
(Average pay: $3 ― $5 for 5 to 25 minutes)
- $5 sign up bonus
- Great referral program – 30% that referral makes
- Most of the surveys pay $0.50 to $1
- 13 extra ways to earn money
Paid surveys are types of reviews that reward you for giving your honest opinions or responses on various topics. For instance, a survey platform can provide you with gift cards or cash to respond to a particular product’s questions.
To participate in a paid survey, you need to:
- Find the best-paid survey websites you want to join in
- Sign up with your email address and create passwords to secure your accounts
After that, you can either download the individual websites’ mobile apps or access them via your PC to get started.
You can earn between $3 and $5 for 5 to 25 minutes of surveys with sites like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and MyPoints. Such figures make paid surveys one of the best side jobs considering the efforts required.
3. Ride-Share Driver (Lyft)
(Average pay: $12.94 ― $18.60 per hour)
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible earning potential
- Bonuses and tips are available
- Ease of use
A ride-share driver is an individual who transports clients to places they want to go or who can pick up and deliver food orders.
To become a ride-share driver, you need to meet specific minimum requirements depending on the company you’re willing to work for.
Here are the conditions you must meet for Uber—which can represent the requirements for other ride-share driver companies:
- Have an eligible 4- door vehicle
- Poses a valid US driver’s license
- Have a minimum of 1-year driving experience in the USA. Or have 3 years driving experience if you’re below 23 years.
- Meet the minimum driving age in your city, etc.
To get started, you simply:
- Sign up with the company you want to work for
- Share the required documents
- Download the required app and start working
In general, you can make an average of $12.94, $16, and $18.60 per hour when working with ride-sharing companies such as Via, Lyft, and Uber, respectively.
4. Online Writer (Fiverr)
(Average pay: $30 per hour)
- You’re selling a service at the price you set and not your time
- Remain anonymous – Fiverr allows you to remain anonymous and don’t reveal any personal or contact information of yours
- Upsell opportunities. You can increase your Fiverr earnings by offering your clients upsells. E.g. you can offer less delivery time for additional payment
- Seller protection. Fiverr ensures your and your funds’ security on the platform and helps you resolve the case with fraudulent clients
An online writer is a person who specializes in creating website content such as blogs, copywrites, SEO content, etc; that can be read on a digital gadget such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
You can use the following tips to succeed as an online writer:
- Select a niche topic
- Set up a blog or website
- Create great samples
- Pitch your services to potential clients from writing job boards such as Upwork
- Gather testimonials from your clients
- Continue looking for well-paying gigs
To get started, you can open your online writing account on sites like Upwork. Or look out for writing gigs on platforms such as Reddit, and Problogger, among others.
On average you can earn up to $30 per hour as a freelance online writer making it one of the side jobs that pay well.
5. Pet Sitting (Petsitter)
(Average pay: $11.42 per hour)
A pet sitter is a person who provides pets with daily care while their owners are on vacation. Therefore, as a pet sitter, you’ll, in most cases, stay in a pet owner’s home during the vacation period to allow the animals to remain in a familiar environment. In addition to pet caring, you may also be required to offer the owner essential services, such as vacuuming pet hair and collecting mail.
To successfully audition as a pet sitter, you require the following skills and competencies:
- A vast amount of hands-on experience with the animals you’re going to take care of. In this case, experience as a veterinary assistant or technician is an added advantage.
- An understanding of animal first aid and CPR
- A good rapport with animals
- Reliability and trustworthiness
To get started you can sign up on sites like petsitter, housesittersamerica, and trustedhousitters and apply for the available jobs.
You can earn an average of $11.42 per hour for this role. This makes it an easy side job that pays well as long as you love your work.
Other than that, you can also consider the following similar jobs:
|Job||Median annual salaries|
|Veterinary technician||$ 34,420|
6. Social Media Content Manager (Ziprecruiter)
(Average pay: $28 per hour)
- User-friendly interface
- There are no sign-up or other fees associated
- Get access to millions of job postings, including remote opportunities
- Creating your professional profile brings convenience into the application process
If you’re into social platforms, you can consider social media content manager as one of your side jobs online. In this position, you’ll be in charge of representing an organization across social media streams as the sole voice of the brand. As such, you’ll be creating content, compiling campaigns and responding to comments.
To be effective, you need to:
- Be familiar with web design
- Have an understanding of online marketing platforms
- Poses a solid experience of Google Analytics, keyword research and SEO
- Be able to deliver creative content
- Display great copywriting skills
To start your social media management journey, you can sign up on sites like Upwork and start looking for jobs. Or check out other platforms such as indeed and ZipRecruiter and apply for jobs.
You can earn an average of $28 per hour working as a social media content manager in the US, making it one of the side jobs that pay well from home. Or side jobs that pay well.
7. Podcast Producer (Upwork)
(Average pay: $22.62 per hour)
- Enables you to work from anywhere in the world
- Upwork ensures you get paid for the work you’ve done
- Career growth opportunity – the more projects you complete the more opportunities you’ll get
- You get to set your own rates
A podcast producer is an individual responsible for providing technical direction and administration during podcast production. Therefore, you’ll be in charge of recording and editing episodes and managing the podcast, among other duties, if you assume this position.
To become a Podcast producer, you require the following primary qualifications:
- Experience in producing long-form audio programming under strict deadlines
- Have a proficient and creative approach with digital audio editing tools
- Be able to work collaboratively on creative content
- Own excellent communications skills
And to get started you can sign up on Upwork and start looking for production jobs. Similarly head over to indeed and ZipRecruiter, among others for the same.
You can earn $22.62 an hour on average as a Podcast producer. As such, it constitutes one of the side jobs that pay well in the US.
8. Virtual Assitant (Upwork)
(Average pay: $19.22 per hour)
A virtual assistant is an independent worker who offers administrative services to clients while working away from the client’s office. In essence, you can work from your home office if you decide to become a virtual assistant.
In most cases, you require at least 1 year of experience as an office manager or administrative assistant. However, you can currently land many virtual assistant jobs if you’re skilled in:
- Internet marketing
- Graphic design
- Blog post writing
- Content management
- Social media
As a start you can sign up an account on platforms like Upwork, Vanetworking, vickyvirtual, etc., to apply for virtual assistant jobs.
A virtual assistant position can get you $19.22 an hour on average.
9. Graphic Designer (Upwork)
(Average pay: $23.21 per hour)
A graphic designer’s job entails describing requirements and envisioning and developing a variety of graphics. For instance, enable the creation of photos, layouts, logos, illustrations, and many more. Thus, you’ll be responsible for shaping the visual aspects for exhibitions, product packaging, magazines, etc.
Some of the essential skills and critical competencies you will require for this job position include:
- Technical skills regarding color and typography theory
- Teamwork skills to enable collaboration
- Time management skills to allow you to juggle several projects at once
- Communication skills, to seek suggestions and advice from clients and to understand what they want
To get started head over to Upwork and sign an account and start sending your proposals to prospective clients.
You can earn an average of $23.21 per hour as a graphic designer in the US. As such, graphic designing gigs can be considered some of the second jobs that pay well after your main hassle.
10. Photography (Flexjobs)
(Average pay: $20.73 per hour)
- FlexJobs has a rich database of jobs available for every field
- It’s particularly easy to sort and find jobs that are most suited for you
- FlexJobs guarantees that all its jobs are 100% scam-free
- You get access to its special features for free or at discounted rates (email updates, resume profiles, skills tests, etc)
Photography constitutes the art of capturing light using a camera via film or digital sensor.
Consequently, you’ll require an artistic eye and a blend of technical skills to take pictures of food, landscapes, places, and people, among other things. Having the pre-requisite skills can enable you to work as an event and wedding photographer, fine artist or sell your photographs to commercial clients.
To start your photography career, you can sign up for an account on Upwork and apply for jobs. Or look out for the jobs on search engines such as Flexjobs, and Fiverr.
On average, you can earn $20.73 per hour as a photographer. This makes photography jobs some of the excellent side gigs that pay well as you get to enjoy yourself while earning some decent income.
10 side jobs that pay well table
Side Jobs FAQ
Why A Side Job?
A side job comes in handy when you want to earn some extra income to cater to your needs or fulfill your dreams.
On that note, you can be lucky to find jobs on the side that pay well, such as online writing, graphic designing, among others, which can propel you to financial freedom within a year.
What Are My Obligations After Finding My Dream Side Job?
Well-paying side hustles require your maximum input and dedication. By fully committing to your clients, you’ll not only satisfy their requirements, but you can also fall in love with what you do, for instance.