Jackpot mantap Result SGP 2020 – 2021. Game menarik yang lain hadir diperhatikan dengan terjadwal melewati notifikasi yg kita sampaikan pada laman tersebut, lalu juga bisa dichat pada operator LiveChat support kita yg menjaga 24 jam Online dapat melayani seluruh maksud antara pemain. Yuk segera join, & dapatkan cashback Toto serta Kasino On-line terbesar yg hadir di lokasi kita.
Guardian Life Insurance is hiring work from home in many states!
Guardian Life Insurance is a 160-year-old insurance company. They are one of the largest insurance companies. This company serves more than 29 million people. They are hiring customer care reps.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Guardian Life Insurance work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Customer Service Representative (Outbound) Remote / WFH – (21000519)
Are you someone who takes pride in providing excellent customer service, has good attention to detail and enjoys working with spreadsheets. Do you value a culture where “People Count,” “We Do the Right Thing,” and “We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards”. If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
We’re seeking an Outbound Customer Service Representative who will navigate Smartsheet and Excel spreadsheets to review work assigned and will respond to the work through either an automated email or outbound phone call to Providers. You will also be responsible for maintaining complete and accurate documentation of all customer interactions, demonstrating responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with customers, maintaining production and phone quality standards and supporting individual/team goals and initiatives.
- maintain production levels and quality goals.
- work independently and possess problem solving goals with focus on detail.
- establish and maintain effective working relationships in a team environment.
- absorb and apply new and changing information.
- A minimum of 6 months of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook) required.
- Must have 10-key proficiency and the ability to type 30 WPM.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calm and controlled in stressful situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and a self-starter with strong analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Must be able to provide excellent customer service to internal/external customers.
- 6 months of Call Center Experience
Through skill-building, leadership development and philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues with high ethical standards
- Meaningful and challenging work opportunities to accelerate innovation in a secure and compliant way.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Excellent medical, dental, supplemental health, life and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition assistance, paid parental leave and backup family care.
- Dynamic, modern work environments that promote collaboration and creativity to develop and empower talent.
- Flexible time off, dress code, and work location policies to balance your work and life in the ways that suit you best.
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and diversity in all that we do.
- Social responsibility in all aspects of our work. We volunteer within our local communities, create educational alliances with colleges, drive a variety of initiatives in sustainability.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW